Beat Street International were established in 1998 and since then they have built a healthy client base, regularly engaging the band to perform at a vast and varied amount of events throughout the whole of the UK and Europe. Bi-annually they travel as far as Eilat in Southern Israel. Their energy filled performances grip audiences from the moment they take to the stage until well after the show has concluded.
Their corporate clientele range hugely from financial organisations such as Egg Plc and supermarket giants ASDA through to government clientele such as the Armed Forces and the Student Union. With an awesome repertoire catering for mixed age groups, we are typically engaged to perform at weddings, corporate and special events, outdoor festivals, galas and fete’s, also at company product launches and at parties for all occasions. A good proportion of the bands approximate 200 shows per annum are repeat engagements and recommendations from previous clientele.
They carry a high end sound reinforcement system, utilising room analysis software, which in short ensures our sound system is optimised for each individual venue in which they perform, thus producing wonderful sound quality at a comfortable level. They also carry their own lighting system and all equipment carries portable appliance test (PAT) certification and the band are insured for up to £5,000,000 for public liability claims in the extremely unlikely event of any accidental injury to third parties.
They are a team of experienced, professional and highly motivated musicians who are exorbitantly passionate about their art and performance. They will work buoyantly with you and/or your event organisers, paying attention to detail to ensure that the entertainment at your event is a huge success and that nothing has been left to chance.
Their shows are available to suit all palettes ranging from their modest three piece ‘Express’ line-up where budgets or space dictate smaller production, through to an energised five or six piece ‘Quintessential’ line-up with added female lead vocalists, guitarist and/or saxophonist. The ‘extreme’ package features a show from the band following a show with a choice of a Rod Stewart tribute artiste or a Tina Turner tribute artiste, both of whom are spectacular, seasoned and professional performers in their own right. The Rod Stewart and Tina Turner shows can furthermore be collaborated as one super show for an evening of purely breathtaking entertainment.
- Daydream Believer – The Monkees
- Shout – The Isley Brothers
- Disco Inferno – The Trammps
- Le Freak – Chic
- Dec ’63 (oh what a night) – The Four seasons
- Good Times – Chic
- Medley Various
- Three Little Birds – Bob Marley
- No Woman No Cry – Bob Marley
- That’s The Way Medley – K.C. and The Sunshine Band
- Ooh La La La – Kool and The Gang
- Move On Up – Curtis Mayfield
- I Like To Party – Oliver Cheetham
- Signed Sealed Delivered – Stevie Wonder
- What’s Love Got To Do With It – Tina Turner
- Hot Hot Hot – Arrow
- All Night – Long Lionel Richie
- Sledgehammer – Peter Gabriel
- Baby Come Back – UB40 ft Pato Banton
- Weather With You – Crowded House
- Englishman In New York – Sting
- Bad Girls – Jamiroquoi
- Kiss – Tom Jones/Art of Noise
- Don’t Look Back In Anger – Oasis
- Nothing Compares To You – Prince
- Love Generation – Bob Sinclair
- Not That Kind – Anastacia
- Laura – Scissor Sisters
- Hotstepper – Ini Kamoze
- Dakota – Stereophonics
- Tripping – Robbie Williams
- Rain On – MeTravis
- Ruby – Kaiser Chiefs
- I predict A Riot – Kaiser Chiefs
- Crazy – Gnarls Barkley
Office 01942 205577. Mobile 07896 084136.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]